Short Term Internship 2023 (löpande ansökan)
Datum: 31 december, 2023
If you are an undergraduate student in a technical or administrative field, and you’re looking to spend a few months training on-the-job, imagine doing your internship at CERN in Geneva.
To qualify for an internship, you should meet the following requirements:
- You are a full-time student (Technical/Administrative diploma, Bachelor or Master degree).
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Your main field of study is in one of the following areas: applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, materials science, radiation protection, safety and environmental protection, surveying, ultra-high vacuum, scientific communication. Or in administrative fields such as: translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, logistics.
- The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months.
- You will receive a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs.